Whether you’re going for a vacation, or traveling for work, the right hotel can make or break your trip. Hotels function as your base. They are a stand in for your home.
You may not want to spend a large amount of time there when you travel, but you need those moments to be full of comfort and happiness.
America’s hotels are some of the best in the world. What’s more, the hotels are varied and have plenty of different options. This means that no matter what kind of budget you have, no matter what kind of taste you have, you can find a hotel that fits your specifications. If you’re excited for your next trip, consider what kind of hotel you want to get.
What Does America’s Hotels Have to Offer?
If you’re going to stay in a hotel in America, the first thing you want is a good bed. They should be firm but comfortable. You also want quality linens that have been freshly cleaned. It’s the basic starting point of a good hotel stay. The second thing you want from a good hotel is clean bathrooms. There’s nothing worse than walking into a hotel bathroom that’s less than spotless.
From there, services tend to make up the bulk of hotel needs. Does a hotel provide shoe and clothes cleaning services? How well does the concierge service work? Do you get free parking for your vehicle? Hotels are all about adding the little extras. Restaurants and room service can play a big role too! You don’t want to be eating inferior food while you are there.
Las Vegas Hotels
If there’s one location in America that is famous for the hotels, it’s Las Vegas. Las Vegas features pure tourism throughout the strip and is full of shows to enjoy. Not to mention, many people are interested in the gaming and adult entertainment that Las Vegas is known for. Which hotel is right for you can vary. Some of the most popular Las Vegas hotels include:
- The Venetian Resort - If you’re looking for a touch of Italian elegance in Las Vegas, this can be the right choice for you.
- The Bellagio Resort - The Bellagio was built during a time when Las Vegas was becoming more and more family friendly. It provided a temple to adult travellers filled with incredible amenities. The 45 minute fountain show each night is majestic.
- Paris Las Vegas - The Paris hotel in Las Vegas provides the french touch. You can get a taste of French flavor without having to leave the country.
- Caesars Palace - This hotel has been a staple of Las Vegas for decades. Caesars features some of the best shopping on the strip!
- Wynn Las Vegas - The Wynn is a beautifully designed modern hotel. For people who want to visit, valet parking is always free.
One thing to consider if you’re looking for luxury, is that most of these wonderful hotels have a second luxury hotel within them. This means that there’s more options than you’d even realize! One example is the Skylofts at the MGM Grand.
Popular American Hotel Destinations
If you’re looking for great hotels across America, it won’t be very hard. There are a large number of beautiful hotels across the country. There are a huge number of great hotels to experience during travels. Some of the most popular destinations across America include:
- Hawaii - The tourist paradise of America, Hawaiian hotels are wonderful. Hawaii has more pure resort style hotels due to the magnificent environment.
- Chicago - This mecca of the midwest features beautiful hotels including The Peninsula, The Langham and the Four Seasons.
- Miami - Miami features wonderful weather and beautiful beaches. The wonderful nightlife of Miami is something to consider. Great hotels include the Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove and the W Miami.
- Orlando - Home to theme parks everywhere, the Rosen Shingle Creek and Crowne Plaza Orlando allow for access to all of the great theme parks around Orlando. The Disney chain of hotels can be great choices if you’re doing that park as well.
- Aspen - This skiing town is one of the most beautiful across America. The Little Nell can be the perfect place to stay in this wonderful town.
- Washington DC - The nation’s capital features wonderful luxury hotels like The Hay-Adams and The Jefferson hotels. Wonderful and beautiful hotels that are perfect for dignitaries from across the world.
- New York - The big apple is always an option for great hotels. Sometimes, due to the size of the city, some people may see hotel rooms being smaller than average, but that’s not always the case. The St. Regis is a famous and beautiful luxury hotel in midtown Manhattan.